Lock Street Bridge
The bridge crosses over the Lopatcong Creek and permits access from the Route 22 corridor to the east into the Town of Phillipsburg. The bridge, which is a steel Pratt Truss with pin connections, is a representative structure for the span length and time period in which it was built.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Lopatcong Creek on Lock Street
- Phillipsburg, Warren County, New Jersey
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Replaced 1994
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.68483, -75.16225 (decimal degrees)
40°41'05" N, 75°09'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/486289/4503783 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2101905 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 65128 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 29, 2014: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- HAER NJ-86 - Warren County Bridge No. 19005, Spanning Lopatcong Creek at Lock Street, Phillipsburg, Warren County, NJ