Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Washington Secondary Ns. on Allen Road
- Warren County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1990
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 99.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.83694, -74.84972 (decimal degrees)
40°50'13" N, 74°50'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/512669/4520667 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2154170 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25610 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 73.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)