Buttzville Road Bridge
oblique view from Bridge Park just south of bridge
Photo taken by Andrew Pearce in September 2012
BH Photo #240082
Bridge is in very close to original condition. A few rivets replaced with nuts and bolts, new floor beams perhaps, and new timber baulk decking. Railings are original.
- Double Warren Through truss bridge over Pequest River on Buttzville Road
- Warren County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1902; rehabilitated 1986
- Double Warren through truss with only hip verticals
Length of largest span: 105.0 ft.
Total length: 107.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Mill Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.83139, -75.00528 (decimal degrees)
40°49'53" N, 75°00'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/499554/4520039 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2102307 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25617 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 9, 2020: New photos from Patrick Gurwell
- September 26, 2012: New photos from Andrew Pearce
- September 25, 2012: Updated by Andrew Pearce: added pictures
- September 21, 2012: Updated by Andrew Pearce: Added category "Pin-connected"
- Patrick Gurwell - pgurwell [at] gmail [dot] com