Station Road Bridge East
Two at a time
Station Rd Bridge East in foreground, Station Bridge West in backgroun
Photo taken by Andrew Pearce in March 2013
BH Photo #249585
steel is from Jones & Laughlin
Both Station Road bridges (West and East) are barely a quarter mile up the road that runs under the massive Paulinskill Viaduct, which is out of sight around a bend in the mountain.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Paulins Kill on Station Road
- Warren County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1902; rehabilitated 1990
- riveted Warren pony truss. a very light duty bridge.
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.95194, -75.06111 (decimal degrees)
40°57'07" N, 75°03'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/494856/4533424 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2101313 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25653 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 1, 2013: Updated by Andrew Pearce: updated data and added pictures
- January 7, 2011: New Street View added by Jacob P. Bernard