Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Blair Creek on CR 602
- Warren County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 2005
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.98667, -74.95944 (decimal degrees)
40°59'12" N, 74°57'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/503411/4537277 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2100453 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25614 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)