Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Rahway River on NJ 82
- Union County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1875; rehabilitated 1935
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.70778, -74.30194 (decimal degrees)
40°42'28" N, 74°18'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/558966/4506552 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2012150 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25598 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)