Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rahway River on Eastbound US 22
- Union County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917; rehabilitated 1926
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.68750, -74.31194 (decimal degrees)
40°41'15" N, 74°18'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/558139/4504295 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 2003161 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25596 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)