Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Conrail (Abandoned) on CR 611
- Sussex County, New Jersey
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1911
Length of largest span: 82.0 ft.
Total length: 101.7 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1900G13 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25557 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1999)
- Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)