Canal Road Bridge
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Ten Mile Run on Canal Road
- Franklin TWP., Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1886; Bridge replaced, with trusses added as decorations in 1993
- - Penn Bridge Co. of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 28.0 ft.
Total length: 30.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45647, -74.58568 (decimal degrees)
40°27'23" N, 74°35'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/535129/4478505 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18G0401 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 93504 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 29, 2021: New Street View added by Geoff Hubbs
- June 24, 2021: Updated by Nathan Holth: Merged NBI Data
- June 24, 2021: Added by Art S.
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- Geoff Hubbs