similar but slightly lighter than the Hamden Road Fink
The Weston Mill (built c. 1740) operated for nearly 250 years. It was the scene of a bloody skirmish during the American Revolution, when raiding British were searching for flour. Wilbur Smith was the mill's last owner, beginning in the 1920s. In 1982, the structure collapsed and in 1983 the remains burned in a fire.
Copy of a W. W. Tetlow Real Photo Post Card
Photo uploaded by Art S.
View this photo at franklintwp.pastperfectonline.com
BH Photo #449606