Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Green Brook on Grove Street in North Plainfield
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Span length: 52.2 ft.
Total length: 52.2 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61694, -74.42694 (decimal degrees)
40°37'01" N, 74°25'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18M0906 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25507 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com