Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Green Brook on Washington Avenue in North Plainfield
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61611, -74.42917 (decimal degrees)
40°36'58" N, 74°25'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/548285/4496299 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18M0905 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25544 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com