Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Ross Brook on William Street in Somerville
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.57250, -74.60667 (decimal degrees)
40°34'21" N, 74°36'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/533292/4491376 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bound Brook
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18F0810 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25547 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com