Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Peters Brook on Davenport Street in Somerville
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1905
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.57333, -74.61472 (decimal degrees)
40°34'24" N, 74°36'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/532610/4491466 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bound Brook
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18F0807 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25502 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com