Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Chambers Brook on Readington Road
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59000, -74.70472 (decimal degrees)
40°35'24" N, 74°42'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/524986/4493286 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18C0806 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25535 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com