Woodfern Road Bridge
Photo taken by Andrew Pearce in September 2012
BH Photo #239232
The new arch bridge functions the same as the old arch bridge: it is an approach span to the two other Woodfern Road bridges.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Branch Raritan River on Woodfern Road
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916; replaced 2005
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Also called
- Woodfern Road concrete arch
Woodfern Road approach span
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.50417, -74.76306 (decimal degrees)
40°30'15" N, 74°45'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/520075/4483744 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 18B0510 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25549 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com