Camp Meeting Avenue Bridge
from Bing maps it looks like a continuous span over a pair of bents.
- Pony truss bridge over Trenton Line (Conrail) on Camp Meeting Avenue
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1889; rehabilitated 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Skillman Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.42036, -74.71212 (decimal degrees)
40°25'13" N, 74°42'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/524422/4474454 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rocky Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1850160 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25499 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 5.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 23, 2012: Updated by Andrew Pearce: fixed GPS, added description