Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost concrete arch bridge over a branch of Raritan River on US 206
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- No longer exists
- Built 1913; replaced 2002
Span length: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.55250, -74.61472 (decimal degrees)
40°33'09" N, 74°36'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/532620/4489153 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Bound Brook
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1810169 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25493 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2007)
- Sufficiency rating: 82.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)