Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over North Branch Raritan River on US 202
- Somerset County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1959
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 199.2 ft.
Deck width: 75.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56944, -74.67861 (decimal degrees)
40°34'10" N, 74°40'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/527204/4491012 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1807155 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25524 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com