Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Passaic River on CR 507 (Maple Avenue) in Paterson
- Passaic County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907; rehabilitated 1992
Length of largest span: 107.0 ft.
Total length: 325.1 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.94028, -74.14417 (decimal degrees)
40°56'25" N, 74°08'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/572042/4532479 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1600010 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25466 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 75.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)