Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Sheepshead Creek on Great Bay Blvd.
- Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944; rehabilitated 1992
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 438.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53228, -74.32014 (decimal degrees)
39°31'56" N, 74°19'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/558426/4376067 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1516002 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86830 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com