Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Garden State Parkway (US 9) on Lakehurst Road (CR 527)
- Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 133.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95660, -74.20632 (decimal degrees)
39°57'24" N, 74°12'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/567791/4423242 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 360818T (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com