Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pair of rainbow arch bridges over Garden State Parkway on Birch Street in Beachwood
- Ocean County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 51.2 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.93306, -74.20833 (decimal degrees)
39°55'59" N, 74°12'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/567642/4420627 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Toms River
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numers
- NJ 360802N (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25445 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com