Boonton Arch Bridge
Built as an aqueduct to carry water to the Boonton Iron Works. Currently a trail.
- Stone arch bridge over Rockaway River on Trail
- Boonton, Morris County, New Jersey
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1866
- Stone arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.90647, -74.41599 (decimal degrees)
40°54'23" N, 74°24'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/549185/4528538 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81329 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 23, 2018: Photos imported by Josh Schmid
- April 22, 2018: Updated by Josh Schmid: Added category "aqueduct"