Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rockaway River on Mercer Street in Dover
- Morris County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Span length: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 35.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.88528, -74.55167 (decimal degrees)
40°53'07" N, 74°33'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/537770/4526118 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1401016 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25420 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com