Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Passaic River on Summit Avenue in Chatham
- Morris County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Span length: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.73417, -74.37750 (decimal degrees)
40°44'03" N, 74°22'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/552563/4509434 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1400514 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25433 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 66.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)