Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mahoras Brook on NJ 35
- Monmouth County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1968
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 72.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41111, -74.13889 (decimal degrees)
40°24'40" N, 74°08'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/573061/4473744 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1313151 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25392 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)