Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Miry Run on Meirs Road
- Monmouth County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1953
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14083, -74.51278 (decimal degrees)
40°08'27" N, 74°30'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/541503/4443502 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1300U22 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25396 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com