Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Lake Avenue on Garden State Parkway
- Middlesex County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Pair of concrete rigid frame bridges
Span length: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.60611, -74.31357 (decimal degrees)
40°36'22" N, 74°18'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/558072/4495259 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 361346N (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 89437 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com