Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Garden State Parkway and New Jersey Turnpike (I-95) on Main Street
- Middlesex County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 152.9 ft.
Total length: 462.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.54106, -74.30856 (decimal degrees)
40°32'28" N, 74°18'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/558553/4488042 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 89424 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com