Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Oakleys Brook on Black Horse Road
- Middlesex County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 36.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41667, -74.51222 (decimal degrees)
40°25'00" N, 74°30'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/541382/4474119 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Monmouth Junction
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 124B500 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25368 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 85.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com