Carnegie Lake Bridge (Harrison Street)
Second bridge on site. Original riveted bridge of similar design replaced.
- Steel arch bridge over Carnegie Lake on harison Street
- Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- 4 span Steel arch
Length of largest span: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 387.2 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Also called
- Harrison Street Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.34319, -74.63762 (decimal degrees)
40°20'35" N, 74°38'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/530776/4465912 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1100008 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 67012 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 77.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- December 29, 2016: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Plotted Pin NBI Data
- April 13, 2015: Added by ArtS