Mine Road Bridge
Excellent condition except portal damage from a fallen tree.
- Through truss bridge over Stony Brook on Mine Road
- Hopewell, Mercer County, New Jersey
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Future prospects
- Tree fell on portal in 2017. Minor damage but county is trying to replace rather than repair.
- Built 1885; rehabilitated 1976; rehabilitated ~2011
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37361, -74.79389 (decimal degrees)
40°22'25" N, 74°47'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/517497/4469246 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1100072 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25356 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 2, 2018: Updated by Art Suckewer: Updated status
- May 30, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- February 21, 2013: Photo imported by Nathan Holth