New Hope-Lambertville Covered Bridge
3 spans replaced in 1841 due to flood damage
- Lost Bridge over Delaware River on Bridge Street
- Lambertville, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, and Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Destroyed by flooding
- Opened Sept. 12, 1814. Damaged by the flood of 1841 and 3 spans replaced.
- Wernwag Truss
Length of largest span: 175.0 ft.
Total length: 1,051.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36488, -74.94907 (decimal degrees)
40°21'54" N, 74°56'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/504324/4468257 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83281 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 31, 2018: New photo from Art Suckewer
- December 18, 2018: Updated by Art Suckewer: Corrected history added truss type
- December 17, 2018: Updated by Art Suckewer: Corrected history added truss type
- December 16, 2018: New photo from Art Suckewer
- October 27, 2018: Added by Art S