Changewater Road Bridge
The arch bridge seen from Musconetcong River Road.
Photo taken by Andrew Pearce in August 2012
BH Photo #238285
The arch is right next to the pylons from a famous old RR bridge. The arch has the original walkway with railings, though this is closed off to pedestrian use at this time.
- Stone arch bridge over Musconetcong River on CR 645
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey, and Warren County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Also called
- Musconetcong River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.73861, -74.94111 (decimal degrees)
40°44'19" N, 74°56'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/504972/4509742 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- High Bridge
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 10XXL93 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25289 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 15, 2022: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- April 20, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- January 9, 2019: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- August 27, 2012: Updated by Andrew Pearce: added data and pictures