Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Beaver Brook on I-78
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941; rehabilitated 1968
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 122.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.63944, -74.87944 (decimal degrees)
40°38'22" N, 74°52'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/510193/4498740 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- High Bridge
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1017163 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25247 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)