Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Peters Brook on Woodsville Road
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1840; rehabilitated 1920
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.39222, -74.83472 (decimal degrees)
40°23'32" N, 74°50'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/514027/4471304 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 100WE74 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25338 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)