Union Road Bridge
new bridge is next to sports park and has a nice walkway along the side
Photo taken by Andrew Pearce in September 2012
new bridge built in 2007 is "county generic" medium duty flat top Warren with alternate verticals.
- Pony truss bridge over Lockatong Creek on Union Road in Kingtown
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1947
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.50750, -75.00278 (decimal degrees)
40°30'27" N, 75°00'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/499764/4484087 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 100K136 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25329 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- September 17, 2012: Updated by Andrew Pearce: added pictures of modern replacement bridge