NS NJ173 Overpass
Used as railcar storage by Norfolk Southern
- Arch bridge over NJ 173 on NS
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.66000, -75.06333 (decimal degrees)
40°39'36" N, 75°03'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/494646/4501016 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 25305 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Removed Raritan Valley Line/NJT from overview as the NS owns and uses this bridge solely as a storage track
- September 24, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- September 21, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added information & categories.
- September 17, 2012: New Street View added by Andrew Pearce
- Luke Harden - lukemh9 [at] gmail [dot] com