York Street Bridge
Bridge M94 has seen it's share of repairs and improvements over the decades. End posts have 3 layers of top plate at this point.
Photo taken by Andrew Pearce in September 2012
BH Photo #238731
"The traditionally composed 3-panel Pratt half hip pony truss bridge is pin connected. The west abutment is random ashlar construction.
East abutment was encased in concrete in 1976. The span has been altered by the addition of numerous welded repairs and reinforcing
including repair plates, plates welded to panel points, and replacement diagonals. Floorbeams are also replacements."
- Pony truss bridge over Hakihohake Creek on York Street in Milford
- Hunterdon County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901, altered 1976, rehabilitated 2008
- Pratt pony truss
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.57667, -75.09500 (decimal degrees)
40°34'36" N, 75°05'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/491959/4491769 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1000096 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25339 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 9, 2019: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- May 30, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- September 6, 2012: Updated by Andrew Pearce: added data, links, and pictures