Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over abandoned railroad on Palisades Avenue in Jersey City
- Hudson County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 97.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 99.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.73000, -74.05306 (decimal degrees)
40°43'48" N, 74°03'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/579964/4509216 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Jersey City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0951165 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25239 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com