Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Cornelison Avenue on Montgomery Street in Jersey City
- Hudson County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1988
Span length: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.72806, -74.06889 (decimal degrees)
40°43'41" N, 74°04'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/578629/4508986 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Jersey City
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0900102 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25236 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)