Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Park Footpath on Bayonne Park Road in Bayonne
- Hudson County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.68426, -74.11229 (decimal degrees)
40°41'03" N, 74°06'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/575013/4504086 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Jersey City
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0900024 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25227 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)