Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Edwards Run on NJ 45
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Span length: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77194, -75.19250 (decimal degrees)
39°46'19" N, 75°11'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/483513/4402463 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0808151 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25201 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com