Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Raccoon Creek on CR 622
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69750, -75.19278 (decimal degrees)
39°41'51" N, 75°11'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/483472/4394201 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pitman West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0807H01 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25213 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 67 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com