Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Oldmans Creek on Mill Street
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68222, -75.26667 (decimal degrees)
39°40'56" N, 75°16'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/477132/4392521 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0807E07 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25209 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com