Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Clems Run on Aura-Mullica Hill Road
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70722, -75.19056 (decimal degrees)
39°42'26" N, 75°11'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/483664/4395279 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pitman West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0806H05 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25198 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 91.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com