Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Branch Raccoon Creek on Richwood-Harrisville Road
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70361, -75.22889 (decimal degrees)
39°42'13" N, 75°13'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/480377/4394886 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pitman West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0806G08 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25218 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com