Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Chestnut Branch on Main Street
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75389, -75.14861 (decimal degrees)
39°45'14" N, 75°08'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/487269/4400452 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0805I03 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25206 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2008)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com