Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Chestnut Branch on Tylers Mill Road
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75417, -75.14833 (decimal degrees)
39°45'15" N, 75°08'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/487293/4400483 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0805I02 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com